(at Suite 111, Ashland Park Condo #1)
(See "Contact Us" Page for a user-friendly form for emailing)
This is our Iconostasis
AS A RESULT OF THE MOST RECENT COVID-19 CONTAINMENT DIRECTIONS FROM THE STATE OF MICHIGAN EXECUTIVE BRANCH FOR OUR NORTHERN MICHIGAN REGION, OUR
SUNDAY SERVICES WILL RESUME BEGINNING MAY 31, 2020, AND CONTINUE INTO THE FUTURE.
We will be following the specific precautions provided below during the resumption of services:
1. The precautions and safeguards shown below will be followed until such time in the future they can be safely revised, and hopefully streamlined to allow ease of implementation:
2. When coming to the cross after a Divine Liturgy, when one occurs, there will not be a veneration of the Cross, but the holy bread will be distributed without the cross. The distribution of the prosphora (holy bread) will occur either by use of tongs, or the use of a sanitary food-serving glove.
3. After the Reader Service each Sunday, the moleben "In Time of Destructive Pestilence & Deadly Plague" will be held until the pandemic has passed.
4. No "Light meal with refreshments" will be served following each Service, until further notice. Small gatherings outside the temple, weather permitting, are welcomed.
5. Please stay informed through public news outlets with more recent data and information about the spread and countermeasures to combat the spread and to assist individuals in fighting the infection who have contracted the virus. No attempt will be made here to provide more recent information.
(Our new Facebook Account is coming soon. A LINK will appear here!)